Wednesday, December 10, 2008

A Worm with a Thought

I created these tiny web Animations for Mediasauce and then-art director Bryan Phillips (now with the Basement) a year ago. The idea was to engage viewers with a mascot personality using randomly loaded sequences. They created the Mediasauce worm, which would sit in the lower left-hand corner, below the main menu occupying itself. Though they only finished the first sequence, I felt the key/breakdown animation sans tweens showed the promise of a fun personality. At some point during the job, they kind of forgot I was working on this, and I didn't receive any communication from them. So I started messing with them at the end. Yes, aren't I a rascal?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

that last sequence is beyond funny (and sad all at the same time)

Toby Cochran said...

lol that is really fun. Reminds me of that dog on Microsoft word back in the day.

Anonymous said...

loves it!